Tuesday, April 29, 2008

"Da Da"


Adam went to get Olivia out of bed this morning when she woke up. He went into her room and she was standing at her crib. She saw him and the first thing out of her mouth was "Da Da" :). He was a VERY proud papa!! In the car today, Isabelle pretented to call Daddy. She told him that she was thirsty and then pretended that he answered and told her she could get a drink when she got home. Very cute! Isabelle also made a bookmark at school today. I went to pick her up and she brought it to me and said "Look I made this to put in our books!" She was very excited about this little art project! She is also saying that she is 4 now and not 3 anymore (I think this is because her friend Alex just turned 4 :)).

1 comment:

Desiree said...

That reminds me that I forgot to tell you what Isabelle said to me at the BBQ. We were talking about how old she was and I said she was three. She replied, No I'm not three, I'm three and a half!