Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Olivia & Daddy!


Olivia and Daddy celebrated birthdays this week. Olivia loved eating her cake and Isabelle loved making and decorating cupcakes for her little sister. We all wore pink hats and everything and, of course sang Happy Birthday twice for Daddy and Olivia!! Isabelle blew out the candles each time. Olivia blows kisses now anytime someone starts to walk towards the door. She understands so many of our words these days-it's crazy to watch those little minds at work!! She's really getting close to walking...which makes me a little sad, seeing my baby grow up so fast :(. But, we're just very fortunate to have such healthy, happy little girls. Though a little boy would be fun, too...HA! Adam looks at me like I've lost my mind anytime I bring that up!! I probably have. :). HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY AND OLIVIA!!

No comments: